Application of the Neutral Zone in Prosthodontics offers a step-by-step guide to successfully designing and placing complete and implant-retained dentures using neutral zone concepts.
- Illustrates every technique described with more than 300 color photos
- Covers all phases of complete denture therapy
- Presents a step-by-step assessment and examination protocol
- Details the importance of accurate diagnosis and prognosis prior to committing to treatment
- Describes an alternative to traditional impressioning procedures that can be accomplished in a single appointment
- Includes access to a companion website with video clips and student handouts, with teaching PowerPoints available for instructors
Login to buy access to this content.