Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
"Flashcards in a book" provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the psychiatry clerkship
Maximum retention in minimum time
Deja Review: Psychiatry boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, â€œflashcard in a bookâ€ Q&A format. â€“ specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Icons call attention to must-know high-yield facts.
- Expanded coverage on Psychopharmacology
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go â€“ fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
Login to buy access to this content.