By Watkins RN MSN CPN, Cynthia J.
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition (April 18, 2018)
- Basic math review helps students learn to perform the calculations necessary to administer medications correctly.
- “Master the Essentials” tables cover side effects, precautions, contraindications, and interactions for each classification.
- Drug classification review tables reinforce need-to-know information in each class.
- “Fast Tip” boxes offer quick facts and mnemonics.
- “A Closer Look” boxes examine important information in detail.
- “Check-up Questions” throughout each chapter promote understanding and help students retain and apply the information.
- Coverage of specific drugs provides context for learning drug classifications.
- Critical-thinking exercises encourage students to think beyond the chapter and apply their new knowledge to real-life scenarios.
- Application exercises and review questions at the end of each chapter reinforce learning.
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?