Maximize your study time with Anatomy: An Essential Textbook !
- A total of 400 USMLE-style review questions with explanatory answers
- A streamlined, bullet point format to help you quickly learn essential facts and concepts
- 70 tables for quick review of crucial information
- More than 450 brilliant, fully labeled color illustrations, from Thieme’s acclaimed Atlas of Anatomy , including online access for study and self-testing with "labels-on, labels-off"
- Over 160 clinical correlates
- Focuses on the targeted information for USMLE success
Students’ praise for this textbook:
If someone were to tell me I could only keep one anatomy text and/or atlas, this is the one I would choose.
Really nice presentation of the information, I love the way the author makes it easier to understand and remember the anatomy [information]. This is really good for students and for specialists who want a nice review.
Login to buy access to this content.