Current, evidence-based treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format â€¦ thatâ€™s the successful blueprint for Connâ€™s Current Therapy. Designed specifically for busy primary care specialists and other first-line care providers, the 2019 edition of this practical reference delivers reliable diagnosis and treatment protocols for the conditions youâ€™re most likely to see. Youâ€™ll find personal approaches from leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses â€“ more than 300 topics, all carefully reviewed and updated to help with accurate, efficient decision making in daily practice.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Features significantly revised chapters on sepsis â€¢ bacterial pneumonia â€¢ ADHD â€¢ endometriosis â€¢ atrial fibrillation â€¢ congestive heart failure â€¢ pericarditis â€¢ diabetes mellitus â€¢ measles â€¢ myasthenia gravis â€¢ irritable bowel syndrome â€¢ Parkinsonâ€™s disease â€¢ seizures and epilepsy in adolescents and adults â€¢ acute bronchitis and other viral respiratory illnesses â€¢ urinary incontinence â€¢ neutropenia â€¢ venous thromboembolism â€¢ fungal diseases of the skin â€¢ diseases of the nails â€¢ and more.
- Includes all-new chapters on fatty liver, pancreatic cancer, and more.
- Includes nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of 40 new authors who provide a fresh perspective in their specialties.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Login to buy access to this content.