By B. J. Manaster MD PhD FACR, David A. May MD, David G. Disler MD FACR
Series: Requisites in Radiology
Hardcover: 704 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (November 24, 2006)
This concise, practical resource covers all of today’s need-to-know information in musculoskeletal imaging…in an exceptionally user-friendly format. Because it’s so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, this new volume in the Requisites series is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.
- Delivers more than 750 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of musculoskeletal imaging approaches and findings.
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
- Presents new coverage of multi-slice CT, MRI and Ultrasound to keep you on the cutting edge in radiology.
- Updates and replaces more than 200 images from previous editions to stay completely current.
- Includes new Chapters on: Imaging of soft tissues: the basics â€žG Radiographic anatomy â€žG Bone marrow imaging, â€žG Bone Biopsy.
- Discusses more throroughly: basic approach to tumor and arthritis imaging â€žG numerous common and rare musculoskeletal conditions.
- Enhances ease of use with reorganization of chapters into 9 sections, making it easier to find information.
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?