By Charles Clarke, Robin Howard, Martin Rossor
Hardcover: 1096 pages
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (September 6, 2016)
Neurology: A Queen Square Textbook, second edition, is a fully revised and updated companion that demonstrates the rapid pace of advancement within clinical neurology and applied neurosciences
- A comprehensive and practical overview of current developments within clinical neurology, synthesising clinical neurology with translational research
- Expertly edited and written by neurologists, neuroscientists and neurosurgeons working at Queen Square, advised by an distinguished International Editor team to present a global perspective
- Introductory chapters summarise the basic sciences underpinning the practice of clinical neurology, including genetics, channelopathies, immunology, neurophysiology and neuropathology
- All chapters fully revised and updated to reflect the increasing role of neurologists in acute care
- Includes new contributions concerning major developments in the care of; stroke, epilepsy, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disease, headache, infections, spinal disease, cranial nerve disease, neuropsychiatry, neurogenetics, neuro-oncology, uroneurology, neuro-otology, neuro-ophthalmology, pain medicine, sleep medicine, metabolic disease, drugs and toxins, autonomic disease, systemic disease, and neurorehabilitationfor dementia, epilepsy, headaches, neuro-genetics and many more
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?