Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Practical, easy-to-follow guidance on every aspect of the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy in children
350 full-color illustrations
Pediatric Epilepsy comprehensively addresses the needs of all physicians treating children with epilepsy â€“ from the specialized pediatric epileptologist to the general pediatric practitioner. Written by a team of international experts, this full-color text offers a consistent, age-based approach to the diagnosis and treatment of every type of seizure and epilepsy syndrome that may occur in childhood. The bookâ€™s primary focus is on specific treatment modalities, both surgical and medical.
- Algorithms and drug-dosage tables throughout emphasize patient care
- Includes first, second, and combination drug treatments with recommended starting ranges and other essential information
- Specific types of seizures and syndromes are organized by the age group in which they most often present
- Logically organized by age group, then by the seizures and syndromes that tend to first occur at those ages
- Co-morbidities section addresses illnesses caused by epilepsy treatment and illnesses that often present with epilepsy treatment
- International authorship by a team of five award-winning pediatric epileptologists
- 350 full-color illustrations
Login to buy access to this content.