By de Bruyn MBBCh DMRD FRCR, Rose
Series: How, Why and When
Hardcover: 373 pages
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (February 21, 2005)
The book takes an evidence-based approach to common diagnostic imaging dilemmas in pediatric ultrasound. It provides clear and referenced pediatric imaging guidelines for common and controversial dilemmas.
- Uses a practical, step-by-step approach.
- Covers the practical aspects of scanning, as well as the role, value, and limitations of ultrasound in different diseases.
- Features over 500 illustrations, including 80 color scans
- Written at a level suitable for both students and practitioners.
- Written and edited by a pediatric radiologist.
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?