By Foad Nahai MD FACS, Farzad Nahai MD, Mark A Codner MD FACS
Series: Techniques in Aesthetic Surgery
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Saunders Ltd.; 1 edition (May 19, 2009)
This volume in the Techniques in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Series gives you the very latest on the hottest areas in minimally invasive facial rejuvenation surgery. Generously illustrated with many color operative photographs, line drawings and cases, the book focuses on the newest techniques and how to use them to get the best possible results. Positioning, marking, alternative options, surgical pitfalls and expert tips, tricks, and comments are presented in clear, clinical terms. Each portable volume is augmented with a fully searchable DVD containing video clips of key procedures, performed by experts as well as operative tricks and hints.
- Contains detailed full-color illustrations for clear visual guidance to each operative step.
- Includes a DVD with video clips of key procedures performed by an expert so you can see them performed in real time.
- Discusses common pitfalls to help you improve the quality of your technique.
- Features expertsâ€™ â€œtricks of the tradeÂ” so you can learn the best approach to getting the optimal results.
- Provides international authorship for true breadth and depth of knowledge.
- Uses a consistent format, style, and approach throughout to make finding information easier.
- Covers MACS lift, endoscopic techniques, short scar procedures and threadlifts. Non-surgical procedures such as chemical peels, thermage and injectables are also covered.
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?