By Venes, Donald, M.D., Brigitte G. Fenton, Joseph Patwell
Series: Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
Hardcover: 2560 pages
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 23 edition (March 31, 2017)
The tools for success.
- Full-color illustrations of anatomy and physiology, and photographs of diseases and disorders focus on the distinguishing features of diseases and disorders.
- Patient Care Statements—Quick-reference summaries detail assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements.
- Caution/Safety Statements—An easy-to-find icon highlights information critical to safe patient care.
- Disease/Disorder Entries—Concise descriptions summarize diagnosis, signs and symptoms, etiology, treatments, and prognosis.
- NANDA-I (2015-2017)—The complete list of all of the nursing diagnoses makes reference quick and easy.
Premium ContentLogin to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?