By Mark B Landon MD, Deborah A Driscoll MD, Eric R. M. Jauniaux MD PhD FRCOG
Paperback: 496 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (June 20, 2018)
Ideal for residents, fellows in training, and obstetric practitioners who need a quick review in practice, Gabbeâ€™s Obstetrics Essentials is a portable, high-yield reference designed to put must-know obstetric information at your fingertips. Taken from Gabbeâ€™s Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, this concise resource compiles the most essential information from the best-selling text into one convenient handbook. Youâ€™ll find key content in an easy-to-read bulleted format, providing a well-rounded and authoritative overview of all aspects of obstetrics.
- Focuses solely on obstetrics with only the most important, clinically relevant points included, making it a quick and reliable way to find answers, confirm clinical decisions, or guide initial assessments.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter, specially selected figures and tables, and a glossary of terms for efficient study and fast reference.
- Features clinically important information throughout, with additional foundational content provided online.
- Keeps you up to date with fast-changing issues such as vaginal birth after caesarian delivery, placenta accrete, obesity, and obstetric ultrasound.
- Expert Consultâ„¢ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?