By Visit Amazon’s James F. Griffith MD MRCP FRCR Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, James F. Griffith MD MRCP FRCR
Series: Diagnostic Ultrasound
Hardcover: 1076 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 10, 2018)
Gain a solid understanding of musculoskeletal ultrasound anatomy, pathology, and technique with the second edition of this award-winning reference. Written by Dr. James F. Griffith and other leading experts in the field, Diagnostic Ultrasound: Musculoskeletal offers more than 100 detailed, clinically-oriented chapters of ultrasound anatomy, technique, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, reporting, and ultrasound-guided interventional procedures for the entire musculoskeletal system. This wealth of updated information helps you achieve an accurate musculoskeletal ultrasound diagnosis for every patient.
- Ensures that you stay on top of rapidly evolving musculoskeletal ultrasound practice and its expanding applications for everyday clinical use
- Contains new chapters on how to properly examine the joints of the upper and lower limbs with ultrasound and the best ultrasound technique for examining the groin, including groin herniae
- Provides new information on ultrasound diagnostics and interventional techniques, keeping you up-to-date with improved accuracy of ultrasound diagnoses and clinical benefits of ultrasound-guided techniques, including joint injections for the upper and lower limbs
- Uses a bulleted, templated format that helps you quickly find and understand complex information, as well as thousands of high-quality images and illustrations
- Describes how to write an efficient, useful, and factually correct ultrasound report
- Approaches musculoskeletal ultrasound from the viewpoints of a specific diagnosis (Dx section) as well as that of a specific ultrasound appearance (DDx section)
- Offers updates on fundamental ultrasound technique and ultrasound anatomy, ideal for those either new to musculoskeletal ultrasound or those with limited experience who wish to improve their skill
- An ideal reference for radiologists, sonographers, rheumatologists, orthopedic surgeons, sports physicians, and physiotherapists
- Expert Consultâ„¢ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?