By Osama O. Zaidat MD, Alan J. Lerner MD, J.Douglas Miles MD PhD
Series: Mobile Medicine
Paperback: 816 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (June 7, 2019)
Widely known and well-respected, The Little Black Book of Neurology has been a thorough yet portable reference in this complex field for more than 30 years, presenting definitions, classifications, and guidance on diagnosis and management for a wide range of neurological disorders. The 6th Edition offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging â€“ plus a new, more user-friendly, fast-access format that makes the book ideal for quick clinical consultation or as a refresher for the Boards.
- Presents a comprehensive, yet concise, "all-in-one" introduction to neurology in a portable, alphabetical format â€“ now newly structured to make reference faster and easier than ever.
- Enables you to access critical guidance at a glance with new tables of differential diagnosis, patient evaluation, and treatment options.
- Covers many new topics including significantly expanded sections on sleep, neuromuscular disorders, and critical care.
- Includes four new appendices: Neurocritical Emergencies â€¢ Therapeutic Care â€¢ AAN Guideline Summaries â€¢ and Scales â€“ highlighting evidence-based guidelines when available, enabling you to make more informed clinical judgments.
- Offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?