Effectively prepare for certification, increase your knowledge, and improve your image interpretation skills using the proven and popular Case Review approach! In this new edition, Drs. John P. McGahan, Sharlene A. Teefey, and Laurence Needleman present 127 clinically relevant cases with associated images, multiple-choice questions, and rationales â€“ organized by degree of difficulty and designed to reinforce your understanding of the essential principles needed to interpret a wide range of general and vascular ultrasound images.
- Study efficiently with content that mimics the format of board exams as well as the everyday clinical experience â€“ offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Build your skills in a cumulative way by progressing through three overall categories, from least to most difficult, with separate sections for Opening Round, Fair Game, and Challenge cases.
- Gain new understanding from dozens of unknown cases reflecting the most recent changesÂ inÂ abdominal and small partÂ ultrasound, including the scrotum and thyroid.Â
- Understand the recent changes in the complexities of vascular ultrasound of the carotid, transplants, and extremities.
- Stay up to date with new thyroid cases and musculoskeletal cases, including rheumatoid arthritis and shoulder ultrasound.
- Expand your awareness of physics, state-of-the-art instrumentation, and common aritifacts with added new content.
- Clearly visualize what youâ€™re likely to see on exams and in practice thanks to new images — including color Doppler images.
Login to buy access to this content.