Since 1927, Goldman-Cecil Medicine has been the worldâ€™s most influential internal medicine resource. In the ground-breaking 25th edition, your original purchase ensures you will be up-to-date without the need for a subscription. Through the new, more powerful Expert Consult eBook platform, this "living text" provides continuous updates that will integrate the latest research, guidelines, and treatments into each chapter, ensuring that the content is as current as the day this edition was first published.
Goldman-Cecil Medicine offers definitive, unbiased guidance on the evaluation and management of every medical condition, presented by a veritable "Who’s Who" of modern medicine. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this dynamic resource quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the authoritative, state-of-the-art clinical answers you need.
"The content is superb, authoritative and not surprisingly very up to date." Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown, on behalf of GlycosmediaÂ Â Date: July 2015
- Expert Consult eBook version included with print purchase:
- Access continuous updates from Editor Lee Goldman, MD, who thoroughly reviews internal medicine and specialty journals, updating online content to reflect the latest guidelines and translating that evidence into treatment.
- Interactive Q&A section features over 1,500 board-style questions and answers to aid in preparing for certification or recertification exams.
- Outstanding supplementary tools include figures, tables, videos, heart and lung sounds, treatment and management algorithms, fully integrated references, and thousands of illustrations and full-color photos.
- Search all of the text, figures, supplementary material, and references from the book on a variety of devices and at no additional cost â€• Expert Consult access is included with this title!
- Practical, bulleted, highly templated text with easy-to-use features including flow charts and treatment boxes.
- New chapters on global health, cancer biology and genetics, and the human microbiome in health and disease keep you on the cutting edge of medicine.
- Today’s most current evidence-based medicine guidelines help you form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible.
- Focused coverage of the latest developments in biology includes the specifics of current diagnosis, therapy, and medication doses.
- The reference of choice for every stage of your career! Goldman-Cecil Medicine is an ideal learning tool for residents, physicians, and students as well as a valuable go-to resource for experienced healthcare professionals.
Cecil – the best internal medicine resource available since 1927 – far exceeds the competition in versatility, ease-of-use and up-to-datedness.
Login to buy access to this content.