Hacker & Moore’s Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology, by Drs. Neville F. Hacker, Joseph C. Gambone, and Calvin J. Hobel, is the #1 choice of ob/gyn residents and medical students because of its concise focus, comprehensive coverage, and easy-to-use format. This new edition features updated clinical cases and assessments, new Clinical Key boxes, and thoroughly revised text and images that reflect todayâ€™s best knowledge on the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a wide range of ob/gyn disorders.
- Concise, comprehensive content is well organized, highly accessible, and relevant to todayâ€™s practice.
- High-quality, full-color design for maximum readability.
- Online access to updated clinical cases, self-assessment tools, an obstetric statistics resource, and a glossary of common terms.
- New Clinical Key boxes and judicious use of bolding make it easy to identify the high-yield material you need to know.
- Content is aligned to APGO/CREOG objectives to ensure coverage of essential, clinically relevant material.
Login to buy access to this content.