By Sunil V Manjila MD, Thomas Mroz MD, Michael P Steinmetz MD
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 14, 2018)
Authored by experienced surgeons and key innovators in the fast-moving field of LIF surgery, Lumbar Interbody Fusions provides an in-depth, focused approach to recent advances in surgical techniques and technology. Covering both minimally invasive and open procedures, this comprehensive reference provides step-by-step details for proven techniques, including extreme lateral, oblique lateral, and direct lateral approaches; intertransverse approaches; axial approaches; and endoscopic approaches.
- Focuses on the technical nuances, pearls and pitfalls of each procedure, as well as complication avoidance and management.
- Features high-quality radiographs and intraoperative images for superb visual guidance throughout.
- Covers topics that have as-yet unsettled surgical management, such as thoracolumbar and lumbosacral overlap diseases.
- Includes a concise review of evidence-based spine literature at the end of each procedural chapter.
- Features chapters on adjunct instrumentation such as pedicle screw and facet fixation, as well as graft selection and revision surgeries.
- Provides real-time guidance in video: Open Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion, MIDLIF Operative Technique, L5-S1 OLIF, Aspen Surgical Technique, and many more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Premium ContentLogin to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?