For nearly a quarter century Millerâ€™s Review of Orthopaedics and the accompanying annual Miller Review Course (www.MillerReview.org) have been must-have resources that residents and practitioners have turned to for efficient and effective exam preparation. This 7th Edition continues to provide complete coverage of the fieldâ€™s most-tested topics, now reorganized to be more intuitive, more user-friendly, and easier to read.
Numerous study aids help you ace your exams: a superb art program, including full-color tables, images, and pathology slides; improved concise, bulleted text design; "testable facts" in every chapter; multiple-choice review questions written by experts in the field; and much more.
Video clips and SAQs available online for easy access.
- Content and topic emphasis are fully aligned with the ABOS (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery) and OITE (Orthopaedic In-Service Training Exam) exams, giving you the confidence you need to prepare for certification and recertification.
- Completely revised sections on anatomy, spine, and tumors, along with input from many new authors, keep you fully up to date.
- An increased emphasis on imaging, along with the most current results and techniques, ensure that youâ€™re prepared for todayâ€™s exams.
- Includes new coverage of femoroacetabular impingement, spine trauma, common medications used in orthopaedics, and recent advances in basic sciences.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Login to buy access to this content.