Grasp key concepts quickly with the visual, concise, and clinical approach to physiology found in this second edition of Netterâ€™s Essential Physiology. Lucid prose combines with classic Netter art, clinical correlations, "light bulb" side notes, end-of-chapter questions, and brand-new videos to ensure a complete understanding of these complex concepts. Logically written and highly readable, it’s ideal for a basic understanding of physiology, as an overview of the subject, or as a supplement to lectures.
You may also be interested in: Netterâ€™s Physiology Flash Cards: ISBN 978-0-323-35954-2, the companion flash cards to this book.
- Beautifully clear drawings and diagrams from the Netter collection illustrate key concepts and further your visual understanding of the subject.
- Self-assessment review questions at the end of each chapter serve to expedite study.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, 8 animations, and new video tutorials. You’ll also be able to test your knowledge with additional multiple-choice questions.
- A brand-new chapter on blood provides increased coverage of immunology.
- Additional "light bulb" boxes highlight interesting memorable details or examples providing enhanced context.
- A greater number of clinical correlations integrate pathophysiology into the content.
- New video tutorials explain difficult concepts and help to reinforce comprehension of the material.
Login to buy access to this content.