Paperback: 584 pages
Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (March 14, 2014)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Succeed on the NBME shelf exam and your pediatrics rotation with Shelf-Life Pediatrics, a brand new pocket-sized question book packed with 500 high-quality questions and answers that align with current NBME content outlines.
- Increase your understanding with each question you answer as you go over the detailed rationales that include explanations for not only the correct answer choice, but all distractors.
- Maximize your prep time with answers following each question—no page flipping!
- Prepare for boards with confidence—the book’s 500 questions and answers align directly with current NBME content outlines.
- Increase your visual understanding of key content with the four color design and approximately 100 clinical images, such as clinical photos, x-rays, CTs, and EEG strips.
- Extend your learning beyond the book with the online question bank that contains all the book questions in digital format for study on the go.
Login to buy access to this content.
What's Your Reaction?