Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of common and rare renal diseases and their variants. Outstanding imagesâ€•including gross and microscopic pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrationsâ€•make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. Written by leading pathologists, this second edition presents an up-to-date, concise presentation of major pathological, clinical, pathophysiological, and genetic information for over 240 diagnoses.
- High-quality, carefully annotated images highlight critical information, including difficult issues of grading and staging and diagnostic dilemmas not covered in depth in other texts
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content throughout with a particular emphasis on practical information that directly assists in making and supporting a diagnosis
- Over 25 new chapters with information on major advances in nephropathology/nephrology that have occurred since the first edition, especially in the classification of MPGN/complement-related diseases, lupus nephritis, transplant pathology, and newly recognized immunologic and genetic diseases such as ciliopathies, tubulointerstitial nephritis, and glomerulopathies
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Login to buy access to this content.