Widely recognized as the gold standard text in hand, wrist, and elbow surgery, Greenâ€™s Operative Hand Surgery, 7th Edition, by Drs. Scott Wolfe, William Pederson, Robert Hotchkiss, Scott Kozin, and Mark Cohen, continues the tradition of excellence both in print and online. High-resolution photos, innovative videos, new expert authors, and more ensure that Greenâ€™s remains your go-to reference for the most complete, authoritative guidance on the effective surgical and non-surgical management of upper extremity conditions. Well-written and clearly organized, it remains the most trusted reference in hand surgery worldwide.
- Thoroughly revised indications and techniques to treat the full spectrum of upper extremity disorders
- New approaches to wrist and elbow arthroplasty, new methods for internal fixation, and new options for congenital differences
- Innovative, high-resolution videos that provide step-by-step guidance on key procedures, and high-resolution color photos throughout
- A revamped pediatric section that includes recent advances in fracture management and congenital reconstruction
- 14 new authors that offer fresh perspectives and preferred methods on even your toughest clinical challenges
- New case-based controversies and unique solutions, plus current views on what works and what does not, based on recent science and outcome measures
- State-of-the-art coverage of hot topics such as nerve transfers to enhance patient outcomes, elbow fracture management and reconstruction with repair and prosthetic replacement, new techniques in wrist fracture fixation, repair and reconstruction of the scapholunate ligament, management of flexor tendon injury, and much more
- Complete, updated coverage of the elbow â€“ everything from trauma and arthritis to arthroscopy, reconstruction, and thrower’s elbow
Login to buy access to this content.