Addressing current curriculum trends with a systemic approach–while maintaining the regional approach used in dissection labs–this practical, user-friendly text highlights important muscle information through “Action Boxes” and uses color-coded labels for origin, insertion, and innervation. Human Gross Anatomy is ideal for anatomy students in medical, osteopathic, dental, physical therapy, chiropractic, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner programs.
- Atlas images combine with bulleted text to promote learning versus rote memorization
- High quality cadaveric photographs show dissections that students can achieve, supporting visual understanding
- Systems approach presented within each regional chapter to align with a range of curricula
- Muscle information highlighted in “action boxes” with color coding for origin, insertion, innervation
- Helpful Notes and Clinical Notes put images in context
- Extensive osteology coverage enhances student understanding of this subdiscipline
- Available with interactive eBook at no additional cost
Login to buy access to this content.